Pageviews last month

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Coming Soon...The Sumerton Women by D.L. Bogdan!

Exciting news!  One of my favorite authors D.L. Bogdan is going to send me a review copy of her new book The Sumerton Women!  I can't wait to get the book, D.L. is a master at getting to the heart of a character!  You can view her website and read about the book here:  http://www.dlbogdan.com/#!the-sumerton-women

Bogdan is also the author of Secrets of the Tudor Court and Rivals in the Tudor Court, which chronicle the life of Thomas Howard, the Duke of Norfolk and his daughter Mary.  Both books manage to portray Norfolk as a tortured soul that at times the reader is sympathetic to, not an easy feat when writing about a man who betrayed two of his nieces to Henry VIII and stood by while they were executed.  Kind of a hard person to like you know?  I can't wait to read Bogdan's latest novel and I am sure I will have great things to say about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment